Evo Zip Hoof Knives
Essential natural trim tool
Message from Jaime Jackson:
My friend and colleague Les Emery at Evolutionary Hoof Care Products has invented a new knife that I'm now going to recommend along with the F. Dick Bison knife. Both are excellent choices. The Evo model delivers excellent qualities for our natural trim purposes:
- The taper/bevel of the blade is thin and very sharp (easy to sharpen too).
- The blade is not as long, easier maneuverability around the solar plane.
- The blade is flatter -- less curved and more in keeping with the HSP (hard sole plane), so less apt to gouge the sole. Easier for determining heel length for mediolateral hoof balance.
- The crook is sufficiently narrow to work the collateral frog commissures.
- The hardwood handle is more ergonomic.
Specify in the drop down menu above whether you want a left or right-handed knife.
I use a 3rd party ap to get the best possible shipping rate, however it is not integrated with this website due to technical limitations. But after you place your order, I always refund the difference between what you pay at checkout (the USPS retail rate) and what I will save you using my 3rd Party ap. This typically amounts to substantial savings for both U.S. domestic and international orders, especially when you order multiple and heavier products.
“Wow!!! Thank you so much!! In gratitude, M.H/Wisconsin” – Saved $30.02 in shipping!
“Thank you, Sir! Kind regards, G.S./Belgium” -- Saved $27.29 in shipping!
“I appreciate the saving you have made in the shipping of my merchandise, and I will be putting it towards a couple of your DVDs at the end of the month. Thank you very much. Wishing you all the best. W.B./ North Yorkshire, England” -- Saved $34.49 in shipping!