Paddock Paradise: A Guide to Natural Horse Boarding
Perfect bound, color, 2018 edition. 144 pp.
May also be ordered at Amazon.com: Paddock Paradise: A Guide to Natural Horse Boarding (2018 edition)
Paddock Paradise is a revolutionary model and guide for safe, natural horsekeeping, hoof care, and the healing and rehabilitation of lame horses. The premise of "Paddock Paradise" is to stimulate horses to behave and move naturally according to their instincts. This unique and unprecedented model is adaptable to virtually all size horse properties, regardless of climate, and fits all equine breeds regardless of how they are used. Consider some of the following benefits for creating a Paddock Paradise for your horses:
- Encourages more natural movement.
- More natural movement means more naturally shaped, healthy hooves.
- Protects horses from dangerous laminitis prone pastures.
- Minimizes the need for warm-up exercise time before riding.
- Facilitates natural socialization between horses.
- Provides an effective means for diet and weight management.
- Many other benefits.
This 2018 edition includes a photo "tour" with commentary of the AANHCP Paddock Paradise.
- Paddock Paradise with manufacturing defect available at 50% off retail price. Crimped corners on cover the typical blemish, but content is otherwise not affected. Use drop-down menu to order.
- Paddock Paradise has now been translated and published in other languages besides English. Inquire here: www.PaddockParadise.net
- Book dealers can order from Ingram Book Company.
I ship via United States Postal Service for all orders U.S. and International.
I ship via the best rate available at time of shipping. Any amount charged over the actual cost of shipping when you place your order will be refunded to your payment account.